What is cloud shell and what is it used for?
Cloud Shell is a browser-based shell, for running Linux commands, scripts, and command line tools, within a cloud environment, without having to install any tools on the local desktop.
It contains ephemeral storage for saving configuration and installing software required for performing tasks. But we need to remember that the storage has a capacity limitation and eventually will be erased after a certain amount of idle time.
Cloud Shell Alternatives
· AWS CloudShell
· Limits and restrictions for AWS CloudShell
· Azure Cloud Shell
· Troubleshooting & Limitations of Azure Cloud Shell
· Google Cloud Shell
· Limitations and restrictions of Google Cloud Shell
· Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Cloud Shell
· OCI Cloud Shell Limitations